Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would a stock 98 mustang GT 5-speed run in a 1/4 mile... so my GT is not stock but i would like to know.:kooky:.. my car has a 4.6L with a t-45 trans.... performance is cold air intake system, steeda underdrive pulley kit, bbk equal length headers-bbk H-pipe no cats and a SLP LM1s, steeda clutch kit. with quick clutch.. bbk short throw shift KIT not just the stick..and a 3.73 rear end... so after all that i hope i can run in the mid 14's i amputting the cams out of my pi-heads and a sniper tunner kit in a bit and runnin e-85.. thank for all the help..;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
my guess is mid 14's @ 95 mph

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think he wanted to know what a stock one would run not his. I would say 15.1 - 15.5. I ran mine last friday had .521 reaction and ran 15.10 in high in coming winds . My car has k&n cold air intake and flowmaster 40's and bbk h pipe. No tune yet. So I would think that is close to stock. His car would probably be mid 14's

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so everyone thinks around mid 14's before cam and tune right im doin that this weekend... i live in a small town and the closes track is ORP in indy.. thanks for all the help. oh and stock 95 5.0L runs 15.1 so i think stock i have to run that a the least i have an extra 10hp and 15lbs of trq STOCK.. for a 98..:yelpleased:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think he wanted to know what a stock one would run not his. I would say 15.1 - 15.5. I ran mine last friday had .521 reaction and ran 15.10 in high in coming winds . My car has k&n cold air intake and flowmaster 40's and bbk h pipe. No tune yet. So I would think that is close to stock. His car would probably be mid 14's
+1 but why do you want to know what a stock one runs just google it...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
What is this "quick clutch" you are talking about?

+1 on just googling for the info about stock 1/4 mile times. There are loads of people/reviews out there with all the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.