Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me why my passenger front tire sticks out more on the side than the drivers side front tire does? What would cause this? I believe it sticks out about an inch farther than the drivers side? Also the passenger side sits up slightly higher than the drivers side. What the heck???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have installed Eibach pro series lowering springs, and had to install caster camber plates, because the car wouldn't align properly without them.

Thanks guys...

Becca

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
has the car ever been in an accident? sounds like your front end got tweaked

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's how my rear end is, my passenger rear sticks out more than the driver side. My axle needs to be re aligned I guess. That's my guess. It looks absolutely retarded and I've been trying to fix it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My car was hit in the drivers side rear by a taxi while we were both barely moving. I don't think a rear drivers side impact would have any affect on the front passenger side, not sure, but I don't think so. The guy who is painting my car right now said he thought maybe the lower control arm on the front passenger was bent. I don't see how that would be possible. The springs I have on my car right now are for a GT, only because I am in the process of dropping a 5.0 into my car. Do you think the "heavier duty" springs could be causing this problem? Caster Camber plates? I'm fresh out of ideas, just know that I would like to have it fixed, as it too looks retarded. lol...

Why is the passenger side higher than the driver's side? Do you think it's because of the battery being on the drivers side? Would a 20 or so pound battery cause the car to drop that much?

Thanks again...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts