Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone i have had this car for a short time and had some probs with it but overall its been ok ,but right know i have a seat brlt problem ,its starting to vrai fall apart from coming in and out ,i think they way they belt is is really dumb and in a bad spot ,has anyone ever had to chang there belt and is it a hard job

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
hello everyone i have had this car for a short time and had some probs with it but overall its been ok ,but right know i have a seat brlt problem ,its starting to vrai fall apart from coming in and out ,i think they way they belt is is really dumb and in a bad spot ,has anyone ever had to chang there belt and is it a hard job
I don't own my 98 anymore but you probably have to take the seat out to get to the fasteners for the belts. As I recall they are a large torx fitting, and you can buy a set that works with a 3/8 drive socket wrench.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have heard of people changing it, and mines is a 99 and i really dont like it it always gets tangled and twisted and its just a nightmare to put it on, especially when your in a hurry. Hope i helped.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i think i have a tork that size ,thanks ,ya the swist and trying to get i on ina hurry ,erll have the time i dont wear it .:shigrin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts