Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm looking to get a new set of bright lights. I've always been attracted to the bright xeon? head lights on most bmw's / merc... ect

Anyways I wanted to get some opinions on lights for my mustang.

I'm very close on purchasing these lights:
Black Dual Angel Eye LED Mustang Projector Headlights (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

but my friend told me to get the HID kid instead because it would be brighter? I'm not sure if he's right or wrong... looking for some more advice.

Thanks, - Justin

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
the HID kit gives you the BRIGHT blue-ish lights. Like the BMW's. Those headlights look good on your model though!
I think if you get the HID kit you have to use them with stock or "stock-like" headlights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm...

the HID kit gives you the BRIGHT blue-ish lights. Like the BMW's. Those headlights look good on your model though!
I think if you get the HID kit you have to use them with stock or "stock-like" headlights.
So hard to choose, I love those bright lights, but I do need / want those projector style lights. Are the projector headlights significantly brighter than stock headlights? :headscratch:

I wish the projector headlights were bright blueish colored as well.

Hey, what if I add the luminics bulbs? I heard those are pretty bright?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
too late...

To late, I just purchased the projector halo lights with luminics bulbs. I hope it was a good purchase. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Im Going To Get The Projector Headlights Too Posts Picks When Your Done Installing

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
my son has projector headlights in his 98 and they honestly suck cant see very well with them ??????

·
Registered
213 Posts
I ordered my projectors from american muscle last summer. A month later I also ordered the Luminics bright blue bulbs because the Angel Eye Halo Projectors dont light with **** . The looks do a world of difference for the 94-98's; in my opininon aftermarket headlights are almost a must for these years, but for the lighting aspect they are absolutely terrible even with the lumincs bulbs. Hope they work out well for ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.