Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new and i have a quick question for anybody , i love like the neon for the underbody i think it just looks so sweet, and i was wondering if anybody else has done it with some what of ease lol :D thanks and i have a 1999 conv v6 :)

·
Super Moderator
40,092 Posts
Welcome to the site,enjoy!!!! Streetglow makes a good setup,will take you about 1 to 2 hours to install.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah really man okay thanks, do you have one ? and idk im not really that handy when it comes to tools and stuff lol idk also alot of ppl trash talk with neon on mustangs too hah

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah I just bought some but I haven't installed them yet. I don't know exactly where to place them. Thats sucks people trash talk them on stangs. I don't care mine should look sweet. They're orange!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I just bought some but I haven't installed them yet. I don't know exactly where to place them. Thats sucks people trash talk them on stangs. I don't care mine should look sweet. They're orange!

haha yeah man i know ppl do. but idc im prob gona get them at xmas lol and idc if they look sweet and nice mustang ! that color would look good on your car man !

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've got green ones and with the car lowered a little, it shines like its hovering on lights.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i personally dont like the whole neon lights thing but i wouldnt do the whole trash talk thing about em being on yalls cars. When you get them on the car post some pics so i can check it out. hope you have a easy and good install.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have green street glow set up it looks great I'm aslo new to cars and it took me like 2 hrs to install not to bad I also used zip ties instead of the hardwear that comes wit the kits it was much easier and stays great also to those people who trash neons on mustangs must not know they started out on muscle cars b4 the ricers got a hold of them and the point of working on your car is for you to like it after all its your money do wat u like

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.