Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 Mustang gt with the following Modifications: 2.1 Kennebell intercooled 8psi (stock bottom end), power pipe, gms coil pack, injectors, spark plugs, boos-a-pump, ect, MAC longtube headers, MAC offroad h- pipe, mangaflw catbacks, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft, short shifter, H&R ss springs, MM caster camber plates, Eibac shock/struts, MM subframe connectors, MM/JM control arms, 285/35/18 rear tires, 275/35/18 front tires.

380 RWHP, 350 RWTQ - SAE DYNO TUNED

·
Registered
806 Posts
03 Mustang gt with the following Modifications: 2.1 Kennebell intercooled 8psi (stock bottom end), power pipe, gms coil pack, injectors, spark plugs, boos-a-pump, ect, MAC longtube headers, MAC offroad h- pipe, mangaflw catbacks, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft, short shifter, H&R ss springs, MM caster camber plates, Eibac shock/struts, MM subframe connectors, MM/JM control arms, 285/35/18 rear tires, 275/35/18 front tires.

380 RWHP, 350 RWTQ - SAE DYNO TUNED
NICE. How do you like the mac longtubes?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Good start! Now save up, forge the motor, up the boost, and really have some fun! :winks

·
Registered
342 Posts
would I need to get a new transmission and clutch if I wanted 14 psi?
Clutch, definitely. Transmission is kind of a crap shoot at best. I'm still running my original stock TR-3650 5speed, and it ain't broke yet! If you race the car a lot at the strip, then it would be prudent to upgrade the entire drivetrain, rear end, and axles.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Very nice man, Im sure the KB with the 4.10 is a hand full.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
your engine is in it's safe area..much more boost and you might be like a certain green Mustang owner who blew his up on the dyno getting greedy with the boost
Get someone to write you an E85 tune, it's a real hoot to run it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts