Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i was leaving my house yesterday i drove by a side street and there was 2 honda civics si (si=5hitty import) waiting to pull out into traffic. traffic was thick and i was maybe running 20 mph. as i got closer to them they start revving there engine like they wanted a piece of my car. they pull out and get right on my tail so traffic clears and i put about 10 car lengths on them and i start slowing down. as they approach me i'm waiting for them and they get next to me and start revving thier engines so i rev mine and as i do they flip me off and one tells me to F**k off! i'm stuck behind other cars and they have an open lane. one civic keeps letting his car roll backwards so he could keep baking his tires. thats the only way they will do that. the light changes and the car next to me saw what was going on so he let me get in front of him to catch them. i spotted them about 8 car lengths and by the next light i had caught them and passed them like they were sitting still. DAMN U PAUL WALKER!!! if fast and the furious would have never came out ricers would understand that no civic will beat a gt stock for stock or modded for that matter. they need to just use those cars for what they were made for. gas mileage and paperweights.

imports suk and whoever posted the thread about the srt-4 forum, holy crap! the Sh!t gets deep on that forum.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I see that your car is blown. I am going to step up to a S/C this winter in addition to a small hit of N2O because I am tired of filling 2 bottles up every couple of weeks, its like another car payment at 4.50 a pound. Do you have any numbers on what kind of power your making at 9 psi, and do you have any 1/4 mile numbers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.