Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the way home from a friends house and this lady in a new paper-plated GMC/Chevy SUV was flying through traffic on a 2-lane divided highway. I drive quickly, not fast but quickly usually. I hadn't really noticed her lined up at the light but she took off fast (i'm sure it was floored). I was leaving quickly as well, not all the way in it but quickly. She pulled away and I could see her tilt her head back and keep looking back at me in the rear view smiling. Then I saw it. The 'bu-bye' wave.

It was on.

So I had to let her know that she did NOT beat me. I waited and waited until we got a another light. I crept off the line and goosed it a little to make sure she got in it again and sure enough she took the bait. She went and then i proceeded to destroy her in second gear. I passed her like she was standing still. I didn't want her to go home and tell her hubby that she beat a mustang in the POS new GMC.

Second kill was pretty funny, I got off the free-way and and turned onto another 2-lane road and this civic goes flying in front of me and shoots a rev at me. Beater-ass looking black civic ex coupe with a fart can and messed up camber (you know the one), I thought what a waste of gas but the fool brake checks me?! i pop out to pass him and he gets on it... how pathetic I hear his 1.6L wheeze to life and i proceed to hand his butt to him too. This one was worse than the SUV, he learned a valuable lesson in math today. 4.6 > 1.6

·
Registered
232 Posts
hahaha awesome! I still haven't been challenged by any ricers around here (which is what ALL the high school kids drive) and I'm sure I could handle more than a couple. Kind of sad. Nice kills though lol

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Good stories man. I like the second one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.