Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone...
I hope everyone had a great holiday and happy new year.

I would like to know if anyone has been able to make/find 91 octane Only Stickers for the inside of the gas cap. I searched everywhere and cannot find them.

I also have an oil question. My last oil change, I used Full synthetic Mobil 1 oil. It was expensive and I would like to switch back to regular dealership oil. Is it possible to do this and how?

Thanks in advance for your help

·
Registered
599 Posts
The oil from the factory was a synthetic blend. My local p-tune will change my oil for $12, if I bring my own oil. I get the ford oil at wally world, its like $1.12 a quart. Dont forget that our GT's take 6.5 quarts.
Hope this Helps:shiny:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Try this link...or you can e-mail them direct and ask they probably will make something special and they are not expensive. I just bought new 19's in chrome for mine and the center caps were horrible. Turns out the decal is glued to the cap. They were on e-bay and I saw what they had and they said they did custome stuff so I e-mailed them. I asked for a brushed aluminum sticker with GT in light blue to match the car. I gave them the size, they wrote back an hour later that they added it to their product link and I could order it. When I checked it was there and they were getting 19.99. So I bought them. Check it out they may be able to help you.

http://webextremes.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts