Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today im heading home from practice with my gf in the car. Of course as I get on GA 400 two ricers start messin with me but i let it fly. After about 5 min of burning duct tape coming through my A/C I say "Nicole wave goodbye to these guys" Drop it to 3rd let them know whats up. They both take off, and I follow. just waving bye the whole time. Few seconds later fresh air in my A/C no more ricers and one impressed lady in the passenger seat. Not that impressive I know just funny how ricers love taking it up the butt from the real cars. Gotta love a good Mustang! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice kill! Have em stick their little 1.6's where the sun don't shine.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice kill! Have em stick their little 1.6's where the sun don't shine.
Was so funny my gf is like... Dont they know the world is laughing at them? What woman would ever want to ride in that. I feel that is better then any race win :hihi:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
real ricers actually drive 2.4L :bigthumbsup

Good kill :)
why thank you. Being a ricer isnt just the car... They had the look going. Crappy stereo that was using spider webs to resonate sound. Spiky way over gelled hair with the 5 dollar sunglasses on at about 7 at night.

I dont mind a good import but god wat... dare I use highschool terms to describe them... TOOLS Oh well that makes it about 30 down... a whole damn city to go!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think TOOL sums up the ricer mentality very well.

It creeps into the realm of a decent car when it gets over 2L. But then my cars, in order of engine size have been an American made Toyota Avalon 3L, 4.9L F-150 and now my 5.0 haha.:shigrin

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
U know how u know u got urself a ricer? When U can smell the car before u hear it, then hear the fart cannon way before u see it. AHHHH the smell of burning duck tape and hair gel in the mornings. The best are the ones with crappy under glow that just looks like they went to the local hardware store and colored a light bulb.

I need to just put a supercharger or Turbo on and just start playing possum with these guys.

S

·
0 Posts
I'm sure they still posted a kill against a Stang on some forum somewhere.

Silly little boys.

:gringreen

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
yep, probably bragging to their friends..."Dude, I almost had him!"

nice kill.

·
Registered
252 Posts
love goin to honda forums and read their kill stories lol!

·
Registered
459 Posts
hey rice isnt just imports, i saw a sn95 v6 yesterday with s tiny glued on hoos scoop that didnt match the car,huge "air vents" on the side. the kind you buy at pep boys. a huge mustang sticker with something written in chinese under it(probably GTR lol) and a horrid underglow kit.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey rice isnt just imports, i saw a sn95 v6 yesterday with s tiny glued on hoos scoop that didnt match the car,huge "air vents" on the side. the kind you buy at pep boys. a huge mustang sticker with something written in chinese under it(probably GTR lol) and a horrid underglow kit.
The best is messing with the Brothers down here in atlanta. "yo dawg I got my charger dunno what engine but it makes it to KFC fast" *nods head and thinks about how nice itll be when i move in 3 weeks* But there are also alot of nice ricers and brothers here that arent idiots. Might not be my thing but ill never bash someone who is kind, only the idiots.

Oh yea funniest thing today. Ok so I just got my new GT lowered and had some suspension work done and had a custom alignment put on by America's Best Automotive in Alpharetta GA (these guys really are the best) so being normally happy as hell my rims are fitting nice I wanna mess around. I SEE A SMART CAR WITH A FART CANNON ON IT!!!!! and the idiot inside is reving at me, Im thinking that my lil Playkool baby car that I had when I was 5 could take this thing. I didnt even allow the rmps past 3.5k and he was toasted. Why in the hell would u try and rice a Smart Car???? Not very SMART :nogrinner

·
Registered
781 Posts
haha thats great! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
361 Posts
good kills would have been better if their gf were in their cars

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am out here in SOCAL where ricers are a dime a dozen. They are always wanting to race.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am out here in SOCAL where ricers are a dime a dozen. They are always wanting to race.
Its so annoying, and its like. Id be cool if they werent cocky jerks about their cars. Like I can understand some things and respect making ur car reflect how u want it. But when they "target" you its so annoying. Just wish they didnt target every1. If I wanna play trust me ill let u know... but dont just hop on my butt for a mile when Im tired and cruising home. Idk its like theyre in this imaginary war with nicer cars. Ticks me off, i try to be nice to every1 no matter what u drive but I hate being "targeted" cause I have what I would like to think is a nice mustang.

After my last run in with an idiot ricer who almost hit me I just gave up on them... Now I just smile and ignore them, not worth wasting my patience or gas on em. Oh well, im def sterotyping.. there are many many nice ricers out there... just many more who arent. Dont get it... why does having a nice mustang make me stand out as "public enemy #1" to half the ricers out there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oddly enough they COMPLETELY ignore my Mustang. They won't even make eye contact with me at lights... When I was driving a sedan they'd always want to go but now its like I don't exist. Maybe because they can hear my exhaust over their crappy stereo. :shigrin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts