Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am looking into getting the Textured Black Forgestar F14s in 20" for my 2013 GT with Brembos, also already ordered Eibach Pro springs, just wanted to make sure that with the pro springs I will still be able to fit the 20s without rub. I also have ordered LCAs and a panhard bar for better control. If anyone has any first hand experience or knows that this should work let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm sure they will fit, someone can correct me if I'm wrong. that's gonna be a sweet lookin car

·
Registered
277 Posts
It should fit no problem, but it will depend on the tire size. 255/40/19 is the stock size, so you should stay about the same diameter as that.

What width F&R wheels are you looking at, and what tires?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
American Muscle has the staggered wheel & tire set with 20x9 front and 20x11 rear fitted with 255 front tires and 295 rears.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to say the sidewall height is 35 on both front and rear. I am sure I can call American Muscle and see what they have to say. I appreciate the responses!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
American Muscle has the staggered wheel & tire set with 20x9 front and 20x11 rear fitted with 255 front tires and 295 rears.

No worries, you should be fine with that Forgestar wheel package and the Eibach Pro-kit. We've had plenty of customers run the same setup with no rubbing or clearance issues. However, I wouldn't go any lower than the 1.5" drop in the rear, that the Pro-kit gives you, just for a reference.

Hope this helps!

Shane

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the clarification Shane! Now just have to wait to be notified when that set is back in stock! Any idea how long that setup usually goes before coming back in stock? Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Thanks for the clarification Shane! Now just have to wait to be notified when that set is back in stock! Any idea how long that setup usually goes before coming back in stock? Thanks

Matt

Looks like they're in stock right now Matt! I haven't checked on their status in a few weeks, so they may have came in last night. Either way, you should be good to go.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do!

Shane

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just saw that Shane! Thanks I appreciate it!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Shane,

What exactly is the difference in the regular matte black and the textured matte black? One looks a little darker but can't really tell.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Hey Shane,

What exactly is the difference in the regular matte black and the textured matte black? One looks a little darker but can't really tell.
You pretty much nailed it. The textured black is almost satin color with a "texture." I think it looks better than Matte Black IMO..

Shane

·
Registered
217 Posts
Be sure to check with Forgestar on the lug nut torque! My 19" F5's were spec'd at 75-85 #'s. You will also need "tuner" lug nuts per Forgestar spec.

I used theseand they were approved: http://www.brandsport.com/excl-1974.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts