Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

20 lbs boost dyno video

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  FREAKNAZTY 
#1 ·
#2 ·
So 680rwhp/735rwtq your new numbers right? Very nice man, bet it HAULS! I like the guy who screams after the dyno lol.

#4 ·
When you give the guy down at the dyno a hard on, you know you got some power under the hood :D

#6 ·
That car truely is a Beast, Owner Steven and Driver Lance are top notch
people to know also.

Hey Steven still shooting for Wednesday?

#7 ·
i talked to lance and steven today the pumps worked for a while 1 went out not sure which but he showed me some plugs that looked like a dog chewed on them lol that car is a beast man holy.............and +1 on the good dudes part i had lance install my uca and underdrives today ....i deff recomend him to any1 here in the houma area and steve is a really nice guy (although i dont think he'll stop until they could put wings on that thing and fly lol )

#10 ·
Hey Beau will you be home wednesday, hopefully going out to the track weather permitting.
Looks like everything for your car is coming together nicely.
Watch steven's car run, I think BJ's still out right now (the other black mustang that broke his rear end) but trying to get a couple more mustangs out there.

#12 ·
you can tell this car is making power...the actual pull dosent last but 4 sec or less! wow!! makes my video look bad..lol seems like mine will never get to 6200R's after watching this!

#13 ·
Morning guys...thanks for your continued interest and support

still shooting for Wednesday?
Don't think Lance can make wednesday. So unless you want to see me wednesday, at the wheel making a 17 second pass ...hopefully it will be Lance on friday. Let's keep in touch in case things change.

#16 ·
I don't think I'll make wednesday either now, Still stuck Offshore but I'll keep in touch for friday.
Thanks

#17 ·
nope i wont make it either had to come out today for a week ............:D but dropped of the car to lance this morning to put in my 3.90's so i gotta baby it for a bit then its @$$ lol ......hmmmmmmmm now what, time to order somethin else

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.