Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im thinking about switching my rims up with new Black American Racing torque thrust rally rims, but i wanted to know would it be a good idea to keep the 17" chrome roush rims that it comes with so that later on in the future if i decide to sell it it wont have any effect on the value of the car,would it be a good idea to sell the rims or should i keep them? Does the car hold more value if i were to sell it with its original rims on it? Because I know they are rare to find. Thanks, reply ASAP!

·
Banned
3,705 Posts
Hey guys im thinking about switching my rims up with new Black American Racing torque thrust rally rims, but i wanted to know would it be a good idea to keep the 17" chrome roush rims that it comes with so that later on in the future if i decide to sell it it wont have any effect on the value of the car,would it be a good idea to sell the rims or should i keep them? Does the car hold more value if i were to sell it with its original rims on it? Because I know they are rare to find. Thanks, reply ASAP!
Do a google search for Roush Mustang wheels. There are plenty of places that you can buy them from, which makes me think they are not incredibly rare.
As far as the car holding value... I guess it depends on it you're going to leave the entire car completely as it came from Roush and then hold onto it for 50 years.
People switch rims on Mustangs all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts