2Well the reason im here is because i own a 2000 V6 Mustang Convertable:
- Valves-12,OHV
Horsepower - 190 @ 5250 rpm
Torque - 220 @ 2750 rpm
Displacement - 3.8L
Bore x Stroke(in.) - 3.81 x 3.40
Compression Ratio - 9.36:1

and... my friend has the 2005 Mazda 3 with the sports package,
I dont know much about the mazda other then i believe its a 4 cyl with 2.3L engine and 160 HP

Now, will someone PLEASE tell me which car is faster/would win in a race.

THANKS A LOTT!!

Jon:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Seriously, I have not a clue ,but go into the member kills section and ask them. :)weeps I miss my stang)

·
Registered
315 Posts
WildJester said:
2Well the reason im here is because i own a 2000 V6 Mustang Convertable:
- Valves-12,OHV
Horsepower - 190 @ 5250 rpm
Torque - 220 @ 2750 rpm
Displacement - 3.8L
Bore x Stroke(in.) - 3.81 x 3.40
Compression Ratio - 9.36:1

and... my friend has the 2005 Mazda 3 with the sports package,
I dont know much about the mazda other then i believe its a 4 cyl with 2.3L engine and 160 HP

Now, will someone PLEASE tell me which car is faster/would win in a race.

THANKS A LOTT!!

Jon:)
Your stang will kill his Mazda 3 so bad he'll cry and go buy a new honda ! I killed one a few months back , not even worth braging about and it only has 149 hP i believe. The guy pulled up to me at the light and reved his ricer , so i snapped off the line at only 3k rpms and he never caught up , when i was in 3rd dude bailed into burger king so i turned around and asked him what happened and He just sayd he has a butt a$$ car lol. If u wana get a challange from your friend hop into a focus and even it out :winks

·
Registered
315 Posts
WildJester said:
yeah mine is an automatic, and his is a tipptronic. but i dont think it woul dmake abig diff.
Nah the tipptronic trans is mainly for better braking and car control for example if u wana put some ease on your brakes it lets you downshift smoot into second, as for the Mazda 3 the only advantage he has on you is the wieght diff. . Since you have a auto trans. he might pull of the line faster but when the car shifts into 2nd gear you should be able to catch up and and beat him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
venom thanks that was a good explination.. exactly what i was looking for. all of you i reallly appreciate it...

thanks jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.