Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a set of long tube headers for my 01 cobra coupe. Have heard alot of different stories and want to get to the bottom of it.
I am going with Borla Stingers Cat Back, and either O/R Mac Prochamber or just a regular O/R H-Pipe.

Money aside, who makes the best Long Tubes??? Kinda thinking of Kooks or JBA?

Is there any concern for them hanging to low and getting bumped? The car is lowered 1.5"

G

·
Looking to buy a set of long tube headers for my 01 cobra coupe. Have heard alot of different stories and want to get to the bottom of it.
I am going with Borla Stingers Cat Back, and either O/R Mac Prochamber or just a regular O/R H-Pipe.

Money aside, who makes the best Long Tubes??? Kinda thinking of Kooks or JBA?

Is there any concern for them hanging to low and getting bumped? The
car is lowered 1.5"
Long tubes are great for low end hp and you might have a little clearance issue but not too bad and kooks are great headers a little pricey for my taste and jba is just as good and a little on the cheaper side not quality just price

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks
I'm going to go with JBA shorties instead, Not interesed in taking my K member out and everything else.
FYI I was trying to find a Stainless Steel O/R H pipe, but I don't think they exist, so I went with the Mac Prochamber - Borla stingers. Vroooom!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.