Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to add a Camshaft to my 2001 Mustang. The car is stock other than dual Flowmasters. I am looking for the amazing idle sound and power increase, but lack all the nessecary knowledge to know exactly what I need. I'm not looking for a high performance cam at the moment just a nice increase of HP for the time being. Could someone please tell me a good cam to look into and or what I need to replace for a cam that would be great. And thanks for the help!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am looking to add a Camshaft to my 2001 Mustang. The car is stock other than dual Flowmasters. I am looking for the amazing idle sound and power increase, but lack all the nessecary knowledge to know exactly what I need. I'm not looking for a high performance cam at the moment just a nice increase of HP for the time being. Could someone please tell me a good cam to look into and or what I need to replace for a cam that would be great. And thanks for the help!
Call tom at super six motor sports and tell him what you want and he'll recommend you a cam (probably the same one I am about to install). There are also a few people on here who do regrinds (esg does them I believe).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.