Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to get it. 110 k miles, automatic. No rust, no winters. Show wear on drivers seat . a few minor scratches .

What is the price range. I know the original owner and the current owner. Both are mechanics by trade.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Sounds just like mine. I sold it (trade in) when I bought my 2011 GT/CS. Mine was silver with the hood scoop. It had 120K miles and in great shape. I got 5K for it as a trade in. I could have maybe got 6K for it if sold private person.

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
^ That sounds about right, I was also once offered 5K on a trade in. Keep in mind that prices vary depending on where you're at, but here where I am I would expect to pay 6 to 8K, possibly as much as 9K if the car is surgical room clean.

·
Registered
288 Posts
YEP! Sounds like mine also...2000, AT, 110K miles with front seats needing attention. I paid $6500 in CT last Jan...would have paid quite a bit more if it was now. No regrets...I love this car. BTW, it had brand new top, rear glass and liner.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Biggest thing is if you know how its been treated. There are some of my buddies, and guys I know, that I would never buy a car from. Then you have to place a value on it from there. 200,000 gentle highway miles are a lot different than 110,000 gear slamming, pedal mashing, redlining, miles. But overall I would say 6-7,000 for a convertible in the shape you are describing. My general rule of thumb when shopping for mustangs this fall/winter/spring is that convertibles add 1-2k dollars to the value.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts