Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have my stage II roush and bam! hear a rod knock. im pissed but its time to start tearing down my motor. i decide i wanna go all motor and get the best HP out of it! by the way what will be the HP going with a all motor setup. got the heads from patriot performance (stage II) and comp cams (stage II xtreme). where do i go from here? :headscratch: bore motor? :headscratch: no...right? wanted to go with a piston,crank kit. but its the ratio is what i need to know first? or should i stay stock internals and work with the head. this is a everyother day driver. thank god for summer got my 954 im riding! also 1986 f150 just got. but i really need help on what to do on my car! thanks bros!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5 Posts
cobra crank, scat or manley rods, je pistons. be carefull with the patriot heads. I've had a few that had some valve to cyl wall clearance issues. or get an mmr short block and stick with the settup you've got and spin the roush a little higher with a good tune. or thumper cam settup works good n/a and s/c.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.