Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I`m new on these forum, so I have one question.

First to introduce my ride.
Mustang 2001, V6.
For now is in stock and I want to customized that it would be like I want it to be. :happyhapp

But first I have to repair some things on it, so if anybody knows where can I buy parts in Europe and second where can I buy accesories for my car. If there would be both in one it would be much greater. :bigthumbsup

And finally I hope that this shops are somewhere near to Slovenia (atc. Austria, Germany, Italy, Hungary,...)

Thank you for your anwsers in front and hope someone could help me.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow European... I could help you out a bit in the Netherlands region, but I think that's a tad too far off for you :?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum from a fellow European... I could help you out a bit in the Netherlands region, but I think that's a tad too far off for you :?
Maybe not is it possible to send parts to Slovenia???
And what are the prices?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
You could try sending them an e-mail to see what's possible: Mustang Center Almere - Homepage

Just know they're an intermediate, that purchase parts in the US on order.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Hi Ziga,

Welcome to AllFordMustangs. Jegs is Jegs Performance.They are one of the largest aftermarket parts suppliers. Here is a link to their site:

www.jegs.com

Hope that is of some help and looking forward to your participation in our growing Mustang community.

Cheers,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.