Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have an auto 01 gt, and one of my coworkers has a saab 93 aero 6 spd, and we're always joking around because we work at a ford dealership, and i always tell him he should trade in his euro pos for some real american muscle. So the guy challenges me talking all type of sh!t about mustangs, so we race the first 3 times from a dig and i destroy him, so he complains and says that we have to race on the highway at higher speeds so his pos turbo can kick, so we race a few more times at highway speeds and not once did he win. Of course he gives me the ricer flyby, so i say cool i thought it was over, but the next day at work he tells everybody he beat me. Me being stupid let it get under my skin so we race again this time at even higher speeds, and he gets smoked again, and the same thing happens, so the next time i shut him up for good, because we had other coworkers with us, and this time i wasnt so nice, we raced from a 40 roll and i kept it floored through 130 and just demolished him:hihi:, but no ricer flyby this he was way back there, and never caught :nogrinner up so like a lil *** i see his xenon light get off the highway so he wouldnt have to see me again, the next day he got fired, and i havent seen him since. WHEN WILL THESE FORIEGN POS LEARN NOT TO F*CK WITH TRUE AMERICAN MUSCLE:bigthumbsup:hihi:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Man thats just funny as could be.

Also why do I hear from time to time, these guys with Turbos making excuses about "I didnt have time to spool up"
I say get lost.
Give me a turbo on the ol' stang and you would never hear a excuse from me about anything.

I once was at the 1/8 mi drags and seen a civic with a turbo kit on it they were talking all this B.S. about how fast it was going to be, and how they "did everything themselves to install it"
well that POS ran a 11.1 Yes you saw it and its not a typo 11.1:heha:

I told them "I belive you that you did all the work yourselves becuase IT SHOWS" I told them if you wanna make it faster take off the turbo kit.

Good job on those kills:bigthumbsup

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
excellent kill,glad you shut him down and shut him up!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Looks like that guy had a bad week, he got stomped by the stang several times and then he got fired from his job. haha

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah dude, it don't suprise me.... why did he get fired...FOR BEING A RICER TRYING TO SELL MUSTANGS?

·
Registered
225 Posts
MustangGT/CSowner

I don't think they'll ever learn. Ricers, or in this case those with a ricer mentality, seem to believe that a turbocharger can make up for four less cylinders. They are usually wrong. My hat's off to you, good kill. :bigthumbsup Also, I noticed that you responded to my thread (An easy Grand Prix kill). One of the reasons I posted it was to show that there are people with class and respect still out there. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.