Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. This is my introduction. Name of Tyler, just got my second mustang, my first one was my first car at 16 and lasted all of 2 weeks. This one however now that i have a few years on me and have career and what not now. Its time to have one again. Yes, its a v6 and yes, its an Automatic, but his boy (named Uriel) has hidden and righteous power under him. Has, springs, shocks, OEM replacement calipers, TSW Nurburgring 18" wheels, GT rear bumper, Cassini RAM Air hood, long pipe headers, true dual exhaust w/H-pipe and Magnaflow mufflers, MAG(?) CAI, low resistance(?) pulley kit, messed up soon to be replaced Cassini front bumper. I think it might have a shift kit and maybe something inside the motor but I can't tell without pulling them apart to my knowledge and its not worth it to me at this point to do that. I think that is it though. I am sure to have questions about things I would like to do and appreciate any and all help you people have.

Have a nice day.

·
Administrator
8,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tyler! Nice sounding ride post some pictures if you get a chance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts