Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Door is hanging a bit low which looks like the hinge. It's shut prior to now, just really hard. Can't tell if the latch is messed up now too or what. Can't drive it though cuz the door pops open. I've not taken a door off before, but I'm thinking it's come to that. Is it difficult to replace the hinge? I don't want to have to take it to a body shop unless I have no choice. Any suggestions?

It looks like the latch isn't working right. It's flipped around a bit. I'm going to try pulling the trim and seeing if I can figure out what's not working right. Any suggestions for ease would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Door is hanging a bit low which looks like the hinge. It's shut prior to now, just really hard. Can't tell if the latch is messed up now too or what. Can't drive it though cuz the door pops open. I've not taken a door off before, but I'm thinking it's come to that. Is it difficult to replace the hinge? I don't want to have to take it to a body shop unless I have no choice. Any suggestions?

It looks like the latch isn't working right. It's flipped around a bit. I'm going to try pulling the trim and seeing if I can figure out what's not working right. Any suggestions for ease would be appreciated.
2002 Mustang? You're in the wrong forum, this one is tech for Classic.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
moved it for you. Here you should get more responses :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts