Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just put a typhoon intake on my car, along with my other mods 4.10 gears, Jlt cai, superchips tuner, short throw shifter, and off road x pipe with super 40 flows. i was thinking now about doin a throttle body and plenum, would this be a good mod to do next or somthing else? any input would be great thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
the throttle body and plenum would be good,and i suggest frame connecters,they really help.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
TB and plenum is a good upgrade. I did some Steeda underdrive pullys on my 02 and LOVED them!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Yeah, TB/Plenum will be a good upgrade for you along with a set of Steeda Pulleys:bigthumbsup After that, I would get some heads and cams to complemint your Typhoon intake manifold. Unless your saving for a blower, then work on your suspension for now.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys ive heard that the pullies didnt do that much? i dont know if thats true of not? but, after that im gonna save for a procharger or a vortech kit.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I've heard many say they knocked of .1 in the 1/4 mile with just pulleys.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
really? wow well i think i might be goin with pullies, im not sure yet though thanks for all the input guys

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
id suggest ud pullies/intake spacer/75mm tb and plenum. the combo wont net you much power now but will be more beneficial with a blower

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
id suggest ud pullies/intake spacer/75mm tb and plenum. the combo wont net you much power now but will be more beneficial with a blower
The intake spacer will most def help with a blower:shigrin

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
really? wow well i think i might be goin with pullies, im not sure yet though thanks for all the input guys
Be sure to go with Steeda Pulleys though if you decide to get a set. They are the best:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys well i think im about to order a set of steeda pullies and maybe a t/b and plenum

·
Registered
174 Posts
thanks guys well i think im about to order a set of steeda pullies and maybe a t/b and plenum
I just ordered an X3 tuner from americanmuscle.com. I saw they also sell the steeda underdrive pulleys you want. Since your a member here, you can enter code: mustangforums for a discount. I saved about 24 dollars off my tuner (hey, every bit helps,it payed for a custom tune)
Just thought I'd give you a heads up if you didn't already know:hihi:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
wait you just put in a typhoon intake and you have a jlt cai at the same time? i dont get it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks i will use that code, and yeah i have a jlt cai and a typhoon lower intake

·
Registered
512 Posts
wait you just put in a typhoon intake and you have a jlt cai at the same time? i dont get it.
the typhoon is an intake manifold

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.