Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 GT, and I am changing oil and filter, air filter, & fuel filter I want to change the pcv valve, but I can't find it. The hoses go into the valve covers without a pcv valve. There does not seem to be a pcv valve in the intake either. Also, I do not find a breather filter. Where are these parts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just spent 5 hrs looking at the same thing over and over. I have a friend, a master mechanic, looking it up for me next week. I'll let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Dang! Beat me to it!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
haha just realized it took you two years!!!

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
hahahahaha that made my day 2yrs later the guy finds the pcv valve

·
Registered
247 Posts
At 40k my pcv hose was sucked shut and had to replace hose assy as this condition resulted in very dirty oil. I have heard that when running NOS you should put and oil separator inline due to poor design that allows oil to be sucked into the intake. Does anyone know if someone makes a better PCV and hose design.

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
At 40k my pcv hose was sucked shut and had to replace hose assy as this condition resulted in very dirty oil. I have heard that when running NOS you should put and oil separator inline due to poor design that allows oil to be sucked into the intake. Does anyone know if someone makes a better PCV and hose design.
I made my own from parts found at a hardware store.

·
Registered
592 Posts
care to PM a parts list of what i would need to make my own? por favor, of course
I got BBK valve covers and would like to build my own too, PM me, and let us benefit from your wisdom, Mr. Wondi the modular obi-wan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.