Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so for some reason my sequential lights are only working on one side. right side works left side only flashes the one on the inside. i put new bulbs in it... nothing. my front turn signal lights are working. i dunno whats wrong. anybody know whats wrong and/or how to fix it???

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
The kit's module that controls the pulses to make the lights burn sequentially is probably bad. Some of these are known to be poorly made. Check your documentation and see if it is still under warranty (most of the cheap ones have a very brief warranty). If you swap the parts from one side to the other, I would wager that the problem follows.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn....well there wasnt any warranty information on it.. so probably just get a new set huh? maybe chasers :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
446 Posts
make sure that all of the wires are plugged into the pig tails securley... is the blinker going real fast or at the same pace as the other side? if it blinks real fast you have either a bad bulb or loose connection

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no its going normal speed. when i turn the hazards on the right does the sequence but the left just does the one really slow

·
Registered
446 Posts
id check the pig tails make sure they are all connecting well... i had this problem... also this is when your car is running right? cuz i know the ones i purchased the car must be running to provide enough power for all 3 lights if you try all of this and still nothing id say you indeed have a bad module

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.