Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to buy a tuner, but I am not sure what brand to buy. I have looked at the SCT XCalibrator 3 and the DiabloSport Predator? Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just bought the diablo and installed 4.10's at the same time and WHOAH what a difference. I have an auto and the tune took 5 min in the parking lot of my condo no tools very easy would recomend the diablo

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an xcal 2... I think as long as you go xcal or predator you'll be happy with it. I read on another thread someone said you should get whatever has dealers closest to you. There aren't any predator dealers in my area so... for instance I'm getting nitrous installed I would have to go all the way to a predator dealer to get a tune for my N20 and actually they can just email it to you so you don't always have to go to the dealer. I would assume predator is the same way. I know the xcal can hold up to 3 diff tunes... ex: 93 Octane, 125HP shot, and 150HP shot and you can change around as you need. I don't know for sure if the predator does that... maybe someone else can answer that?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I have a Diablosport and love it, I would get whatever the local tuner in your area uses if you plan on getting any custom work done. if not then its just your choice I know the DIABLO is very user friendly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.