Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
very nice! i absolutely love the cobra spoiler. quick question though, does anyone else see that he has over 4 billion posts? or is that just me...

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Love the behind of your stang:bigthumbsup So......are you like a Super Top Dog with all those post?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys... Im really happy with it. I have no idea how I have so many posts, my count is three... but the title "super top dog" has a nice ring to it!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Really like the white and blue stripes. Looks good :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
874 Posts
very nice! i absolutely love the cobra spoiler. quick question though, does anyone else see that he has over 4 billion posts? or is that just me...
Unless my math is mistaken, he would have to submit one post every second for over 136 years. Is he from the future????:happyhapp

·
Registered
33 Posts
BEAUTIFUL CAR!
I love how everything was executed:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
603 Posts
very nice looking car really nice stripes, are they painted or decals,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is paint, here are a few before pics. I bought the car in 02, and had stripes put on at the dealership. They faded like crazy and got all cracked. I lived in RI for a while and the stang was my daily driver, so the wheels got ruined as well. The s281 wing somehow got warped... the car was really in bad shape. I saw the red mustang on a website a few months ago, and it was my inspiration for the new stripes. I could not be happier with the car, time to start saving for some new gears.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.