Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get some new headers i was wondering 2 things with shorty headers can i use the stock mid pipe? and which are better bang for the buck i heard pace setters sound nice and that bbk are great and i know you get what you pay for so im asking which is better for about a 300$ budget i can do the work myself in the up coming school year. i was thinking maybe just get bbks and thats it or get the pace setters and maybe something else? heres the link to them both. thanks in advanced

PaceSetter Performance 70-1077 - PaceSetter Headers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

BBK Shorty Headers (99-04 V6) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

·
Registered
223 Posts
shortie headers are direct replacements for stock headers. Don't expect power gains out of headers.

I put BBK shorties on last summer. drivers side is a breeze but the passenger side is a pain.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shortie headers are direct replacements for stock headers. Don't expect power gains out of headers.

I put BBK shorties on last summer. drivers side is a breeze but the passenger side is a pain.
what consists of putting in the passenger? i do i have to do anything like would i need jack stands or a lift?

·
Registered
721 Posts
I have some bbk shodtys and i have no difference or better hp gains..best bet would to go with long tube headers.. or if your looking 4 sound and performance get a nice cam

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have some bbk shodtys and i have no difference or better hp gains..best bet would to go with long tube headers.. or if your looking 4 sound and performance get a nice cam
do you think you can possibly link a good cam? my bro is looking for one and i might as well get one too since ill be putting his in most likely

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.