Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have a 2002, v6 mustang. I really want to upgrade the speaker system, but I'm not sure what my best option would be. I would love to put two 10 inch subs in underneath the rear seat, but I haven't able to find flat subs, and I'm afraid to start cutting out the bottom of my seats, what should I do?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've got a single 12" in a sealed Zenclosures box in the corner of the trunk, and it's more bass than any normal person would ever want.

No cutting required.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Welcome to AFM , enjoy the site :yup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
sub

Ok, so I have a 2002, v6 mustang. I really want to upgrade the speaker system, but I'm not sure what my best option would be. I would love to put two 10 inch subs in underneath the rear seat, but I haven't able to find flat subs, and I'm afraid to start cutting out the bottom of my seats, what should I do?
I am putting a 10" in the trunk, not a lot of space wasted.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I must be unlike most people because I love really loud music I took a die grinder to my backseat on my old car inbetween the latches for the rear seat so I could fit two 12 inch kicker cvrs with a 1220 watt avionixx amp in a dual ported box. O and I had to flaten a little bump in the middleof the floor of the trunk that was stopping the box from fitting. There ended up being about a half inch if that in clearance between my 6x9s and my sub box

1 - 7 of 7 Posts