Ford Mustang Forum banner

2002 v6 Stang vs. '86 camaro v6

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Markstang 
#1 ·
Friend of mine got a 86 camaro v6, and we've been having a bit of a debate... Was just curious what the guys at AFM thought, the Stang has a CAI but is otherwise stock, and the camaro is bone stock. Before I get criticism here, no were not planning on going to the highway at midnight and racing them, just curious.lol

#2 ·
Don't waste your gas. You'd absolutely slaughter an 86 V6 Camaro. They were lucky to put 110-115HP to the rear wheels. You have atleast 50RWHP on him, probably more.

#3 ·
First, you've officially won the "fastest forum reply" award, thanks lol and glad to hear it, I told him theres a reason they don't make 86's anymore lol

#5 ·
Ouch lol, almost want to race now. Knock him down a notch. :p Eh he just got it, I fel like I was driving a Ferrari when I first got mine too, till I got my hands on a ford GT :D aahmazing.lol

#12 ·
except its completely impossible what with all the new safety regulations and stuff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.