Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my names adam. I've been wanting to build a motor for about 6 months now. I have read this an that an done alot of research. I have decided to go with a built 5.4.but it is somewhat difficult to find 5.4 info. So my question is what is everyone's opinions on mmr products. I'm thinking about running their 1000 hp block, with trick flow heads, and a set of custom cams from cam research, the intake an plenum I'm not sure about. any suggestions? Also what kind of fuel set up do you think would be best.? I've heard talk of dual svt focus pumps but not sure what route to go. Any suggestions on suspension an rearend are welcome as well. Also my hp goal is around 750 and running a Kenne bell.

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
do you have any idea of how much that build will cost you? I'd recommend you build your car in stages...do the suspension first, then get a supercharger and mods, then maybe one day down the road get a better engine...the cash burn is incredible on these things, 750hp would cost about 40K to do it right

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have any idea of how much that build will cost you? I'd recommend you build your car in stages...do the suspension first, then get a supercharger and mods, then maybe one day down the road get a better engine...the cash burn is incredible on these things, 750hp would cost about 40K to do it right

Yes I know this. Lol. I would just like to go ahead and get it all planed out. I want to do suspension an rear end first. An then start on the motor and transmission.
I have been saving for quite some time now an will continue to save i've got a pretty good job an no bills. Also a couple years to do this build.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts