Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has a 2003 GT Mustang. About a year ago he installed a white face cluster panel. Everything worked fine. Now, one year later, the two gauges on the right side don't light up. All the other gauges do, just the two on the right that don't. The gauges work fine, they just don't light up when the lights are turned on. Is this repairable? Are their led bulbs or something that I need to replace? Never worked with this, so I have no idea how it works. Thank you for your support, Tommy.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
pretty sure you just have to change the bulb. if the two gauges you are looking at are right next to eachother it probably is only 1 bulb.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Yeah, its likely the bulbs, I think, but am not certain, that there is one for each. The other possibility is the curcuit board being shot, in which case you would need a new cluster. Do a search on changing the bulbs, there are some good instructions available (I have seen them, but can't find the bookmarks) that will be a big help, without the instructions it can be pretty easy to damage the cluster.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are these the bulbs?

Here is a rear view of a 2003 GT Mustang Dash Cluster. Are these the bulbs, identified by the red circles? If they are, I assume they are the type that just twist in place and lock. Thank you, Tommy.

[

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.