Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i drive a 2003 svt cobra w/ a 2.75 pulley, jlt cai, slp loud mouth cat back and catted x-pipe,an mgw shifter and a billet flow irs brace.
its got 32k miles my question is on the stock clutch mine went after i took it to the track i only ran it 4 times. is it common for them to go w/ the power im running? 2nd what type of clutch should go w/ i was thinking a fidenza twin disc but im interested in your opinions?

·
Registered
189 Posts
mine south after i took it to the strip with mickey thompsons...i went with a mcloed street twin for my 2003 cobra...for the extra out lay for this clutch is well worth it...running a turbo with 680 ft tq and yet to have any issues with it...before the turbo i had a kenne bell and i was able to do 3rd gear hole shots...the clutch has been in the car for 12k miles and as you see i have not been too kind to it..lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ cool i could tell it was goin, when i reved my engine and the car lurched forward so i figured i was gona replace it anyways and i went to the track and ran awful times 13.04 at 111mph

·
Registered
145 Posts
mine south after i took it to the strip with mickey thompsons...i went with a mcloed street twin for my 2003 cobra...for the extra out lay for this clutch is well worth it...running a turbo with 680 ft tq and yet to have any issues with it...before the turbo i had a kenne bell and i was able to do 3rd gear hole shots...the clutch has been in the car for 12k miles and as you see i have not been too kind to it..lol
yep very very happy with my street twin.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jep i could happen.. A lot of people a ranting and raving about RAM.. I went with the Centerforce DF, i'm quite happy with it..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.