Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my evap system and catalyst I/m monitors wont set and i'v driven over 500 miles.. got 02/H02/egr set and im throwing codes p0133/p0153 with long tube headers and extensive mods.

any idea if the monitors not setting is a tune set thing? will it make me fail obd 2 emissions inspection if theyre not ready or does them being shut off make them not "there". someone please expl,ain and or how can i fix them or set them

and would an exhaust leak cause those 2 codes? or is it still all tune related with the long tubes

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
actually it's the EGR and catalyst monitors.. won't set.. 3/5 are set and throwing p0133 p0153... can these be caused by exhaust leak? how can i get the monitors to set or are they turned off by the tune? if they're turned off yby the tune wikl they come up as not ready on the emssisons inspection or just not there? how does it work.

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
if you would write your post in English I'm sure it would help...the crazy text language makes no sense, I don't have an R2 unit here to translate it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rude idiot, i know they're public forums but please don't post on mine anymore.. if you don't know about the subject/topic don't post on them. my "text" terms are the terms used by people who understand the topic

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
I'm trying to help you, once you put aside your crassness repost and maybe someone will help you. I would but I cannot understand what in the world you are saying.

·
Registered
513 Posts
rude idiot, i know they're public forums but please don't post on mine anymore.. if you don't know about the subject/topic don't post on them. my "text" terms are the terms used by people who understand the topic

is this for real? 2manystangs has what 5200+ replys vs your 40:worship

dude this site is for people to come to for help,,just as you did

the best help(2manystangs) asked for you to write so us mechanics (not pc geek) can understand what you need and try to help you solve your probem and the thousand of people who are sent here from google looking to solve a problem,,,vs 20 pages of back stabbing with no fix to the problem...

ive had these codes before...best i can say is move o2 to otherside and see if code follows o2 sensor ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts