Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 2003 mustang gt with a 10 in a half in clutch assembly 6 bolt flywheel can i put a 2003 moch 1 11inch clutch if i change my flywheel 2 i have the tr3650 tranny will it be a bolt on?

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Confused. I don't fully understand what is being swapped for what.

As long as the clutch and flywheel match it's OK. Some Ford racing flywheels have dowels for both 10.5" and 11".

The Mach 1 will have a 8 bolt flywheel.

Why not keep the clutch that you have. The transmission won't care if the clutch is 10.5 or 11 (except for the better holding power of the 11" clutch).

Just wondering how you have a 2003 with a 10.5 clutch. From the factory, the 2003 should have an 11" clutch.

Are you looking for a 8 bolt flywheel and 10.5" clutch? If so, PM.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i sead i got warranty 11 inch but it didnt fit it was 2 big i have the cutch but i would like 2 upgrade to a 11 if its posible i know the older t45 is not posible but they say the tr3650 is

·
Registered
441 Posts
If you are trying to put in a Mach 1 clutch then you will need a different crankshaft. The 11in clutch should fit but you will need a matching flywheel. Make sure the 11in clutch is a 6 bolt.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but how is the starter going to start the 11 inch if is bigger flywheel how will the starter fit in their? all i want @ make it clear im sorry is try to put a 11 inch with a bigger flywheel like the cobras n moch 1s i have a gt 10 in a half baby **** i would like 2 get the moch 1 cobra clutch asembly and flywheel i have a tr3650 tranny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts