Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a little while back and never got much response, so I decider to go with a Procharger and not NOS. Procharger said that they suggested the P1SC with a 2 Core Intercooler. This is what I am getting. What are anyones thoughts?
The motor is stock, I have ordered BBK Long Tube Headers, AccuFab 75MM TB and Plenum Combo, X Pipe, 90MM Mass Air, 373 gears, and the B&M Hammer Shifter. They are going to tune it when everything is complete. What kind of HP can I expect and will this wake up the 4.6?

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
The numbers will vary greatly depending on the type of transmission, condition of motor and how aggressive the tune is. I'd guess loosely anywhere from 370-430rwhp.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AODE, motor has rught at 35K on it and has never been driven harshly. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
i would suggest spending the extra dough to get the 3 core intercooler. with the 2 core you are kinda stuck at 8psi. the 3 core allows for improvements in the future. oh and on my setup i hit 10psi at 6k rpms and i have the p1sc with just a few bolt ons (see profile)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is what I wanted, but Procharger told my mechanic not to go that way and to go with the 3 core. When I see how it does I can upgrade to the 3 core. I am also going to do the cams, intake and heads later this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.