Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to supercharger my Mustang and the kit I want to use is the ATI Ford 99-04 Mustang GT/Bullitt - Procharger H.O. Intercooled P-1SC Kit. RPM outlet sells this kit for $3,995.95 and thats the best deal I can find but i've heard lots of horror stories about RPM Outlet. HELP! what should I do. :headscratch:

Does anyone know a good place to buy that kit for a similar price?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've dealt with RPM outlet before and had pretty bad luck.Customer service can be extremely important when tackling a super charger project, I'd keep looking.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
no to rpm outlet. i got the same kit you have for mine at ampperformance.com. i got the tuner kit with upgraded 3 core intercooler and ngk tr6 plugs. total shipped to my doorstep was $4,150. they are a dealer so as soon as i paid they sent to order to procharger and i got the kit within a week (shipping from kansas to mass). give me a sec and i'll find the link.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
it totaled out to a bit more than $4,300 but you use the coupon code : AMP PERFORMANCE DISCOUNT and it's 5% off all online orders. now when you're spending a few grand it adds up. and also you get $25 off your first purchase if you register online. no junk mail, no spam email, nothing.

AMP Performance :: Supercharger/Turbocharge Induction :: Ford :: 1999-2004 GT Bullit and 1999-2001 Cobra :: ATI ProCharger 1FE201-08I 1999-2004 MUSTANG GT, (4.6 2V)

and if you take a look at my forums profile you can see everything extra i bought along with the kit. i did some serious research online (like 6 months of shopping) to find the cheapest prices on every single part. PM me if you have any questions about anything.

oh and they have great customer service so if you happen to talk to tom or mike tell them andy they procharger kid from MA says hi :bigthumbsup.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot. I was just about to buy from RPM then I figured I would check their customer servive and I couldn't find any happy customers soooo thats why I asked you guys. I'll be sure to put pictures up when its installed. :D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
yeah man if you have any trouble whatsoever shoot me a pm. i came across a few bumps in the install process but it just took some rethinking to sort some stuff out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.