Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I thought I'd share with you guys. After about almost a year, I finally came around getting it into the car. Car put down 400rwhp and 382tq at 9psi and all though a slush box:hihi:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Nice numbers......... and it's about time!!!!!

A year? I don't think I could have held out that long....:laugh:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I know, I'm a procrastinator:gringreen I'm going to have to work on suspension now for sure, hopefully it wont take almost a year to get that part done:laugh:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
That looks really nice and those are really good numbers. I drop my car off next week to get my air to air intercooler installed Im going to be running a Tial 50mm bov do you know if I have it mounted in the engine bay if it will still be loud? I will make a thread too with pictures when it is all done Im going to be running 10-11 psi for right now.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really cant hear mine unless I'm outside in front of the car cause my exhaust overtakes the noise in the cab but I remember when I got it dyno'd and I could really hear it standing next to the car. Either way, when u get on it, people out side will hear it:gringreen What's #'s are you expecting to put down with 10-11psi?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Looks good, I might have to leave that bumper off. It looks like the car is staring you down, lol.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
That looks really nice and those are really good numbers. I drop my car off next week to get my air to air intercooler installed Im going to be running a Tial 50mm bov do you know if I have it mounted in the engine bay if it will still be loud? I will make a thread too with pictures when it is all done Im going to be running 10-11 psi for right now.
yes you will still hear it. i was running an open bypass valve facing downwards in the engine bay and i could clearly hear it over my off road exhaust. didn't i already say this to you?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
yes you will still hear it. i was running an open bypass valve facing downwards in the engine bay and i could clearly hear it over my off road exhaust. didn't i already say this to you?
I just wanted other peoples opinions and the only reason why Im mounting it in the engine bay is because how beautiful the Tial 50mm is.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe I'm deaf lol, I really have to focus on hearing my bov.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks good man nice numbers u got
Thanks, it had more potential but had to dial it back for drive-ability and reliability. Didn't want to push it, it was going up to 413rwhp until we cut it off lol. I was very happy with the results, especially for a auto.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Mine in the shop as we speak getting the V3Si trim awesome looking car i wish mine was ready, was it like driving a totally different car?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
you're putting it all through an auto?? holy high numbers batman! what pulley is on there? you have one hell of a motor. how much timing in the tune? and what duty cycle is your fuel pump at (and what fuel pump do you have)?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Here are some pics I thought I'd share with you guys. After about almost a year, I finally came around getting it into the car. Car put down 400rwhp and 382tq at 9psi and all though a slush box:hihi:
nice numbers to back up the fobra look

auto power:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
you should be very pleased with those numbers through an auto at 9psi

very nice I bet you have not stopped smiling yet. I loved my vortech on my 01 it was a blast....

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine in the shop as we speak getting the V3Si trim awesome looking car i wish mine was ready, was it like driving a totally different car?
Oh yeah, it's a lot more fun to drive now and sounds awesome:hihi:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you're putting it all through an auto?? holy high numbers batman! what pulley is on there? you have one hell of a motor. how much timing in the tune? and what duty cycle is your fuel pump at (and what fuel pump do you have)?
Forgot what pulley was installed, but my tune was at 12* timing. I'm running dual focus pumps but i'm going to make the switch to s single pump with a kenne bell BAP 20 amp:hihi:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice numbers to back up the fobra look

auto power:bigthumbsup
Thanks, I wonder how well I'll do against (stock) Cobras lol

you should be very pleased with those numbers through an auto at 9psi

very nice I bet you have not stopped smiling yet. I loved my vortech on my 01 it was a blast....
Yeah, I'm very pleased with the results. My car had more potential in it but didn't want to risk pushing the stock internals. It made as high as 413rwhp:shiny:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.