Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this is just a question,on my 03' mustangGT; when should the stock fuel injectors be replaced? can i have them serviced instead and get away from replaceing them till next year right now the injectors has around 55k miles now.

·
Registered
613 Posts
OK this is just a question,on my 03' mustangGT; when should the stock fuel injectors be replaced? can i have them serviced instead and get away from replaceing them till next year right now the injectors has around 55k miles now.
You do not need to replace injectors unless there is a problem with them, or you are making an upgrade.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks i was just wondering.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Like said above. No need to replace unless you upgrade and need more fuel. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks just wondering so i should just run a bottle of cleaner once a season or not even that?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
thanks just wondering so i should just run a bottle of cleaner once a season or not even that?
Yes, and use good clean premium fuel. Try not to run the additives/cleaners too often or you will get build up on the spark plug electrodes. I used to get orange residue when I ran cleaners through often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.