Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I adjust the gain on the factory amps? Or can I make any adjustments to the Mach 460 system other than thru the head unit?
I just got my 2003 Mustang GT 4.6, Automatic trans. and do not know much about the newer mustangs but my pops has always had one around the house . Please help

·
Registered
174 Posts
I do believe ford has the amplifiers preset, with no adjustment knobs. They like to take the fun out of alot of things. I've got the Mach 460 6 disc, and it sounds alright, but I still want a little more, so I checked the amps and they don't have any set screws or knobs whatsoverever. Your pretty much stuck with head unit control. You can always upgrade with stereos though:happydance:

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!! ya the stock stereo is as is ,no adjustments that i know of...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks i was just wondering.The bass seems a little much at times:bigthumbsup for my old school 80's metal.

·
Registered
174 Posts
You can just turn the bass down on the head unit when Iron Maiden sound a little to thumpy can't you?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plus today I loaded up the 6 disc changer and then the head unit was haveing trouble on shuffel,then it did not want to eject my cd's. but after some time then it pushed them all out:gringreen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.