Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone~

I am brand new to this forum but it seems that you may be able to help. About 2 years ago, i bought a set of chrome Cobra R 18" rism for my 2003 mustang convt. Well, after a year, they were pitting and i received abrand new set. However, i had 4 different center caps. I have been trying to get new centercaps that were not stupid looking considering i spent $2K on the wheels. Well, TOwn fair tire could not help me since that tire company was illegially using the Cobra replica. SO, now i have no idea what to do. I do not know what size mine are and does anyone know where i can find center caps to fit these wheels? i did find a pair on ebay but am not sure if they will fit. Looks like they would fit OEM Cobra wheels??

Thank you,
Kristin

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
You might try AmericanMuscle.com: they have a number of replacement center caps at a fairly reasonable price.

BTW, I've been told by DiscountTiresDirect.com guys that you can only get OEM replacement caps from a dealer because of copyright/patent issues that prevent after-market people from replicating them and then selling them as "replacements" when they really aren't "true" replacements, only "copies".

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. It is such a pain since i spent all this money and where i bought the tires, just threw up their hands and told me to deal with it. I just am not sure of teh size or where i can look on the center caps for the size?

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:hello: and :welcome: Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Do post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.