Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyo. I'm Kay. I just moved back to Buffalo NY last week after living in Japan for three years, and I wanted something sexy and proud...so I bought my first mustang :bigthumbsup

It's a manual 2003 V6, red, 70k miles, exceptionally kept with minor flaws. 2003s may not be the best, but that was the year that I really began to notice them, and therefore the model that started it all. I about died when I found it for only $5,000 - at a dealership, no less. I had been scouring Craigslist, but it seems to be a graveyard of spent dreams and horrid mileage. I originally found a 98 with 130k for the same price, and it was rusted past the canvas inside the frame. I really lucked out on the 03 find, simply from year-mileage-price ratio alone.

So, being my first mustang, can anybody tell me what I just got myself into? ;)

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Welcome to the site Kay, enjoy, Congrats on your first stang :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Thanks for joining. I do not have a Mustang like that so I can not answer what you are in for. You may want to check out the tech sections for some answers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2002 Mustang and it's my first car and they're awesome! the only bad thing is theyre kinda hard to drive because you're so down low in it lol and at first after driving for awhile my back hurt (probably because of the clutch) but i;m used to it now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts