Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I presently own a 2003 V6 I found someone that has a 94-95 Cobra rear with the larger brakes, and 3.73 gears. I need to know if this will swap in or not most likely will cost me about 1150.00 to my house.I'll do the swap myself. From what I can tell in the photo all the mounting points look the same.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I presently own a 2003 V6 I found someone that has a 94-95 Cobra rear with the larger brakes, and 3.73 gears. I need to know if this will swap in or not most likely will cost me about 1150.00 to my house.I'll do the swap myself. From what I can tell in the photo all the mounting points look the same.
well it will bolt up but it will be i believe .75 in. shorter on each side that your rear end.. so if anything i will invest in some wheel spacers too bro..:bigthumbsup oh and how much is this costing you?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
They are a direct bolt in but like said before the early SN95's had a shorter width rear-end. I don't know if I would do it. You could buy a new LSD, gears, kit, and have it installed for less or the same as that, and those parts would be all new. If you are wanting an 8.8" rear-end then I guess it is a good deal. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.