Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I needs everyone's opinion...

For my 04' Mach 1, I have installed a set of BBK LONG TUBE HEADERS, BBK O/R X-PIPES, SLP LOUD MOUTH II EXHAUST, JLT RAI, NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS.

My next installation is: a set of 4.10 Gears

After that is done what do you guys think I should do? I know I will be adding a blower to it, but that'll take me a while to save up for that.

But at the mean time what do you guys think I should do to give my car a bit more rwhp and torque without supercharging it?
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Do you have a tuner for it? If not, I would highly recommend one. You will get the most out of your mods if you tune the car for it. Also a tune after gears is nice cuz the gears is gonna throw off your speedometer and you can reset it with the tuner. BTW nice Mach 1 man, I bet that things sounds nasty with the exhaust setup you have.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Agreed, Tuner! My buddy has a 03 mach 1 and we put a Kenne Bell on it last winter. He's making 388wrtq and 466wrhp. It's pretty nasty. He's doing suspension this winter b/c he can't keep the tires from spinning.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Get a bigger throttle body, sub frame connectors, short throw shifter if ur stick, and underdrive pulleys.

·
Registered
182 Posts
do the suspension

subframe connectors, LCAs ect....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.