Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow Pony Car aficionados!

I'm Don, a 16 year AF vet (1991-2007) from Milwaukee, WI currently residing in the River Region of Central Alabama. My first Mustang was a 1968(?) coupe(?) purchased for $500 in 1986. It lasted all of 3 days before the brakes gave out and I totaled it.:weeps

The second Mustang I owned was the first car my wife and I bought after we were married...a 1990 Mustang LX. I couldn't believe the poor performance of the V4 engine...I had to downshift from 5th to 3rd whenever I got on any type of hill. That was traded in on a 1993 Aerostar and that was the end of the sports car for this family (kinda hard to get 6 in a Pony...)

About one week ago, my wife and I bought a 2004 Mustang Crimson Red 40th Anniversary GT Convertible (for $9,900). It is the first car my wife is actually stoked about customizing! :clap (OK...it is actually a graduation present for my 18 year old daughter but she is also getting into how to tune this 'Stang.)

I'm hoping to get ideas for how best to make this car stampede. I'm glad to be here!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Welcome to AFM. Congrats on getting the mustang! Get some pictures up soon. Check up the 4.6L section for any ideas and help.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,494 Posts
Don welcome aboard. Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Hi Don, welcome aboard and thanks for joining us! Post some pics when you get a chance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts