Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... i sent out a post a week ago asking if there was a 5 generation front swap for the 04 mustangs... i looked online and all they have is 2 different types... on that relpaces the front finders, hood, and front bumper... but the front bumper looks kinda dumb, and i dont know if it uses the 5th gen hood or its specialy made so i can swap hoods after that... and the second one is just the front bumper swap, and it looks really dumb cuz the head light pop out...

This Is 1

This Is 2

Please ANYONE have better pics or more info or help... i think the first one looks cool but i dont know if i want to do this... thanks

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Can't say I like it, it just doesn't flow with the rest of the car.

·
Registered
383 Posts
The silver one looks kinda "go cart-ish" I think its the use of the stock hood? I dont know the red one looks more like a 5th gen. Hey I am all for being different but IMO do your research. I am sure I have some more pics and I think I have a video. I dont have time tonight to search but I will tomorrow. And post what ever I find.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wow please don't do that. Its a disgrace to the 4th generation Mustang and the 5th generation Mustang. It makes it look like the Mustang is mentally retarded. If you want a fith generation Mustang then buy one. Please don't rape your Mustang.

Sorry if you think I've been harsh but I think the truth must be heard.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
efox1 - ya if you have more pics that would be great...
i myself hate the silver one... but i would like to be different... and i dont like really anything about the 5th gen exept the front half... but i also like the 4th gen... im still in a tossup on what to do... i dont really want to do lambo doors cuz thats just not muscle car like... but i want to be really different... and i want to supercharge it but i want a supercharger that gets more than 425hp... but anyone have any ideas on stuff to make it different from most?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.