Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2004 Mustang Convertible has problem with the Interior Map lights (located on the mirror) I have checked the fuse, I have checked the bulbs, they were brownish when i pulled them out but I replaced them with Sylvania 194LL bulbs. They still dont work properly. They dont work when you open doors or when you try the lights all the way up. Any Ideas on what is causing and how I can fix it?

Thanks

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
are there any other bulbs that are out? because we had a problem a while back with one of our trucks at work. there was a bulb that was the incorrect size and drew too much power and was shorting out all of the marker lights on the truck. we pulled the bulb out and everything worked again.

try using a volt meter and make sure that everything is pulling the correct amps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried two sets of bulbs one from Wal-Mart, one from Auto Zone and they both said 194, and neither of them work. So i have no idea where to look for the problem. I even made sure the power to the lights in the mirror was plugged all the way in and there were no visible cuts in that cable coming out of top. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.