Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an HID kit for my 04 GT, but came to realize that it is only a single beam kit. Is it possible to splice my old lights into the new kit so I can keep my high beams? I know I will have to fab a hole to keep both lights, but I'm not concerned about that. Also, if it's not possible to splice, would a dual beam HID bulb work with this kit? Any ideas other than this would be helpful too...just trying to figure out the best way to keep this legal...or legal-er thanks to U.S. laws, haha.:scratchchin

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
I will keep bumping this up to the top of the forum until you get an answer. I hate these particular kits, so many people have headaches with them, so I'm the wrong guy to ask about modifying them. You might contact the kit manufacturer and see what they recommend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate you keeping this updated in your forum...I'm definitely at a loss here. The manufacturer doesn't have any answers for me unfortunately, but I refuse to give up. Think I'll play around with a few wiring options and see if I can get this to work out. Hopefully someone will know how to do it and save me some stress. Thanks again...I'll post if I come up with a solution :bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.