Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one i am new i a sense to this forum but i have been reading alot on this forum. i have just purchesed a 2004 mustang 3.8l and i was wonder how i can increase the hp in this. i do not need people telling me get a v8 man because that is not an option for my self goal is to beat nah blow the socks of both my cousins 95 325i bmw and 2.3 audi a4 and explain where they went wrong in there car choices ha thanks oh and no turbo or supercharges yet need a better job for that and need to be away from the house so dad doesn't kill me thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello every one i am new i a sense to this forum but i have been reading alot on this forum. i have just purchesed a 2004 mustang 3.8l and i was wonder how i can increase the hp in this. i do not need people telling me get a v8 man because that is not an option for my self goal is to beat nah blow the socks of both my cousins 95 325i bmw and 2.3 audi a4 and explain where they went wrong in there car choices ha thanks oh and no turbo or supercharges yet need a better job for that and need to be away from the house so dad doesn't kill me thanks
I have an '02 V6 and strongly recommend first getting a cold air intake. that is the first thing i got for mine and it is noticeably faster and sounds much deeper and better. other things i am considering after hearing the same thing from other ppl on these forums are: gears (4.10 for automatic or 3.78 for manual). and tuners. people seem to be getting and enjoying those as well. another, underdrive pulleys. these are pulleys that are lighter than factory, and bolt straight on in their place. gives your crankshaft more power because the pulleys on the a/c and alternater etc. are easier to spin, freeing up power to the crankshaft.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard the site.

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.