Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all :)

Recently I was driving along and tried to turn the cruise on. Nothing happened. I have tried replacing the fuses, and still nothing. What would my next step be?

Thanks in advance! :D

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
i dont wanna sound like a jerk.. but i assume u know that you have to turn it on and then press set accel to set the speed u want it to stay at? just sometimes its the simple solution that we miss.. that could be the simple answer.. but it might be more complicated than that and u might actually have a real problem.. our cars dont have a light or anything to tell us the cruise control is actually on so if u didnt consciously turn on cruise control u dont really know its on.. till it starts accellerating on you lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont wanna sound like a jerk.. but i assume u know that you have to turn it on and then press set accel to set the speed u want it to stay at? just sometimes its the simple solution that we miss.. that could be the simple answer.. but it might be more complicated than that and u might actually have a real problem.. our cars dont have a light or anything to tell us the cruise control is actually on so if u didnt consciously turn on cruise control u dont really know its on.. till it starts accellerating on you lol

Yeah, I tried that. I would have paid $50 more on the car for a cruise control light :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.